Author: Bijoyeti Ghosh
Marilyn Monroe, a woman who had it and flaunted it. Born on this day, 1926, she never believed in chains or restrictions and even after so many years the world is awed by her mere image. She was a beauty which is one of a kind.
On her 90th birth anniversary, we, bring out some quotes which still wows the world.
She speaks about women:
- “I’m definitely a woman and I enjoy it.”
- “A girl knows her limits but a wise girl knows she has none.”
She speaks about men:
- “Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition.”
- “I don’t mind living in a man’s world as long as I can be a woman in it.”
She speaks about love:
- “True love is visible not to the eyes, but to the heart, for eyes may be deceived.”
- “Before marriage a girl has to make love to hold him. After marriage, she has to hold him to make love to him.”
She speaks about life:
- “We should all start to live before we get too old. Fear is stupid. So are regrets.”
- “I live to succeed not to please you or anyone else.
She speaks about nudity:
- “The body is meant to be seen not all covered up.”
- “What do I wear in bed? Why, Chanel No.5, of course.
She was a diva who easily predicted that “In the future, females will take my quotes out of context in order to justify their bitchy actions.” The aura of confidence she had around her mesmerized us.