Craving Thai food, but need a raw, vegan alternative? This Pad Thai recipe is almost easier than calling for take-out. It’ll make your head spin — it’s so fast and delicious.
1 package raw kelp noodles
2-3 tablespoons almond butter
Juice of 1 lime
1/4 cups tamari
2 tablespoons maple syrup
2 teaspoons chili flakes
2 cloves garlic
To serve: scallions, cilantro, sesame seeds, bean sprouts
- Place noodles in water to soak while you are making the sauce.
- To make the sauce, combine ingredients in food processor and blend.
- Rinse the noodles.
- Using kitchen shears, cut the noodles so they will be easier to eat.
- In a large bowl, toss the noodles with the sauce (like you are tossing a salad – lift and turn.)
- Add scallions, bean sprouts, cilantro, sesame seeds.